Dude-named-ZoeyDude-named-Zoey

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

The Village Valse The Village Valse

Im downloading this

And setting it as the track that plays when I enter a Village or civilized outcropping in WOrld of Warcraft, Biatch! YOU RAWK!

Largo for Full Orchestra Largo for Full Orchestra

Woah

This pwns whatever the hell retards we have composing the crap I play in Symphonic Wind Ensemble. Its a very emotional piece, that changes with flowing like a river or a stream. Very cinematic, and its beautiful. I cant say much else really.

Pale Ice Pale Ice

oh...my god.

I cant...This piece. Why...why isnt it longer?

DXM - Yellow Dot DXM - Yellow Dot

I like that, Ice Music

That guys typo down there describes it perfectly, Its chill, its still, and its cool. All corny puns aside, This is a wonderful example of very good ambient music. Nothing is overpowering, and it adds to a mood without being overly relevant.

tijnn responds:

Thanks for the kind review mate!

-DXM

Kingdom Hearts Beach Kingdom Hearts Beach

DUDE

YES, THIS IS WHAT MY LIFE IS ABOUT

Chronamut responds:

chilling on a beach and living in a treehouse on an island?

god I'm jealous..

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Twilight Town Battle (KH2) Twilight Town Battle (KH2)

Oh snap!

I just got NOSTALGIFIED!!!

{PBJ}Chapter One{PBJ} {PBJ}Chapter One{PBJ}

Nice

Heard this on Magic Pen, And it reminds me of Barenaked Ladies. LOOOOOVE IITTTTT Im not much of an audio citiquer, so I shall leave it at that

Zelda OoT: Forest Echoes Zelda OoT: Forest Echoes

this is amazing

Congratulations, this is a wonderful piece of music :D

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

This song

Is outstanding. as soon as i heard it come on, I was like O_O COOL DANCING TYMEZ DUEX!! >.< and started freaking out to it. change nothing, keep everything, and make some money off this shit dude. seriously.

Pokemon - Battle Megamix Pokemon - Battle Megamix

Nice remix, however.

Good job, on the remix. but im not much for the H core guitar. it breaks the feeling. The feeling that the original theme was supposed to portray. It felt (to me) that it was supposed to be a feeling of anxiety, combined with contentment. like your afraid to know what happens, but you love it anyway. theres also that depression vibe that comes with it, and the ambience of a totalitarian government silencing its peoples opinions. you feel me? Now i know a remix is Supposed to be different, but that wont change the fact that you poorly portrayed the true feelings of this song. the opening and the ending were good, and you couldve worked in the ambience theme more. Im just being a jerk about this cause i really did prefer the opening in its original state. like, i spent 30 minutes at the mode select screen listening to the loop >.> good luck to you, and may your cup be full and your bread fresh.